- When was Vector, Inc. established?
- March 30, 1993
- When were the Company’s shares listed on the stock exchange?
- The Company’s shares were listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Index on March 27, 2012. The shares were delisted from this index and listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on November 28, 2014.
- What is the Company’s securities code?
- What is the Company’s capital?
- Please refer to our Company Overview for details.
- When is account settlement?
- The business year is from March 1 to the last day of February of the following year.
- When is the next financial results announcement?
- Please refer to our IR Calendar for details.
- Is there a quiet period following the end of a fiscal term?
- To prevent the leakage of financial information and ensure fairness, we have a quiet period from the day following the end of a fiscal term (quarter) to the day financial results are announced. During a quiet period, we refrain from making comments and answering questions on financial matters.
- What is the minimum share trading unit?
- 100 shares
- What stock splits have you made in the past?
A stock split at the ratio of 100-to-one shares of common stock was implemented on January 17, 2012
A stock split at the ratio of three-to-one shares of common stock was implemented on March 1, 2014
A stock split at the ratio of three-to-one shares of common stock was implemented on September 1, 2016
- What is the current share price?
- Please click here for the latest share price information.
- Which company is administrator of the shareholder registry?
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. Click here for details.
- When do you plan to hold the General Meeting of Shareholders?
- The General Meeting of Shareholders is held at the end of May every year. A convocation notice is sent around the middle of May to all shareholders with at least one shareholding unit (100 shares) who are registered on the shareholder registry as of the end of February.
- What should we do if we have an inquiry concerning investor relations?
- You can contact us here.