Please refer to the “Guide to the Shareholder benefits” we send to shareholders (with at least 200 shares as of the end of February in any given year) every April (planned) for details of how to use the benefits.
For inquiries regarding shareholder benefits, please contact the following help desk.
・Tel. : 0120-302-716
・Business hours: Weekdays 9:00~17:00 (excluding weekends, bank holidays and new year holidays)
※After your call is connected, press  on your keypad to call an operator
※Our phone line may be crowded during the opening period of the website and the benefits delivery dates.
If you are experiencing trouble due to crowded line, please call us again after a few moments.
Vector, Inc. introduced a shareholder benefit program for the purpose of showing its gratitude to all of its shareholders for their support and increasing the number of shareholders over the medium and long term by enhancing the appeal of investing in our shares.
(1) Eligible shareholders
Shareholders who are listed in the shareholder registry as of the last day of February every year or own at least 200 of the Company’s registered shares shall be eligible.
(2) Details of program
As outlined below, eligible shareholders shall be given points (1 point is equivalent to 1 yen) for the number of shares held and the period held.
Shareholders can select a reward of their choice depending on the number of points they have from such items as food, electric appliances, travel and experiences, etc.
|Number of shares held||Number of points given|
|First fiscal year||From second fiscal year*|
|200–499||3,000 points||3,300 points|
|500–699||5,000 points||5,500 points|
|700–999||8,000 points||8,800 points|
|1,000–3,999||20,000 points||22,000 points|
|4,000 or more||30,000 points||33,000 points|
* “From second year” refers to the number of points given to shareholders who hold the Company’s shares for two consecutive years or more. As a condition, the shareholder must be registered under the same shareholder number on the shareholder registry as of the last day of February 28 each year.
(3) How to exchange points for rewards
Eligible shareholders shall be sent the “Guide to the Vector Premium Benefits Club” (planned for April each year). Follow the procedure outlined in the guide and register as a member of the exclusive shareholder website “Vector Premium Benefits Club” to exchange points for rewards.
(4) Concerning shareholder benefit points
1) Shareholders who hold the Company’s shares for two consecutive years or more (as a condition, the shareholder must be registered under the same shareholder number on the shareholder registry as of the last day of February each year) shall be given 1.1 times the number of shareholder benefit points held at the start of the fiscal year as reward for the continued shareholding.
2) Shareholder benefit points can be transferred to the following fiscal year on the condition that the shareholder is registered under the same shareholder number on the shareholder registry as of the last day of February each year (valid for a maximum of two years).
Note: As a condition for receiving points for continued shareholding or transferring shareholder benefit points to the following fiscal year, the shareholder must be registered under the same shareholder number on the shareholder register as of February 28 each year. In case shareholder number has changed due to sale of shares, change of registered name or inheritance of shares before the exercise date of February 28 the following year, note carefully that said shareholder shall forfeit the right to the points for continued shareholding and will be unable to transfer shareholder benefit points to the following fiscal year.