A New Form of Lobbying that Ensures Public Interest and Fairness
We support strategic communications in the public sector (government offices, local governments, etc.). A group of experts with extensive experience and knowledge enable the creation of businesses that resolve social issues by leveraging the assets of companies and organizations.Click here for website
In other cases, companies’ response to regulatory changes have been slow, such as the introduction of new environmental standards, resulting in a loss of market share. When revisions to a system lead to advantages for your company or industry, the environment allows for significant business growth. On the other hand, regulatory changes that aid only some companies and organizations are subject to severe criticism for their selective benefits.
Up until now, old-style lobbying activities in Japan were conducted mainly by petitioning the authorities to insert the intentions of company and industry into government and administration.
What is now required, however, is "public affairs," a new type of lobbying that positions the company's business as a means of contributing to the resolution of social issues, which then instigates recommendations to the political and administrative authorities in an open manner, backed by the support of experts and public opinion.
Public Affairs Japan, as an experienced and knowledgeable group of professionals, develops and supports the implementation of public affairs strategies.
- Consulting on public policy related to our client’s business domains
- Surveying of stakeholders related to policy and subsequent analysis
- Surveying and analysis of policy review status and future trends
- Policy recommendations to government in collaboration with academia
- Raising public awareness and facilitating media communication to promote policy
- Communication with politicians/administration to raise policy priorities
- Support for the establishment and operation of industry groups
- Building relationships with local public bodies
|Head Office||Akasaka Garden City 17th Floor, 4-15-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan|
|Established||September 1, 2020 (Founded in December 2011)|
|Capital||10 million (incl. capital reserves of ¥5 million)|
|Shareholder||Vector, Inc. (100%)|
|Business||Strategy planning and implementation related to public affairs, and research, analysis and consulting related to public policy, etc.|